Saturday, July 8, 2006

"Ang Galing Mo, Bianca!"

I just found out from mom yesterday that my second niece, Bianca, aced the entrance exam to Fortpitt Grammar School in Kent, the United Kingdom. And that's great news! She just left with her mom and sister, Nicole (see: The Empty Nest...) exactly a week ago. She would've been in grade six at the University of Perpetual Help in Laguna where she spent her preschool and first five years of grade school. But coz she passed the qualifying exam in Fortpitt, she'll soon be entering her first year of middle school, which is equivalent to our first year of high school, this coming fall. And, like myself, she'll be skipping a year! Now, I can rightfully brag that brains do run in the family... and she got hers from our side! Haha! Ang yabang ni Ninong! Haha!

Congratulations, dear Binky! I love you and I miss you! Same goes to Ate Coie... MWAH! :)

No comments: