Monday, April 9, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

I miss my bed.

It's been exactly 6 days since I traded off the comfort of my own bed with someone else's sheets. It's been 6 nights of not savoring the all-too-familiar "Arni" scent that "perfumes" my pillows and blanket. Instead, the unfamiliar texture of cheap linen and chlorine-smelling pillows were permanent nocturnal fixtures. And in place of the soft, almost imperceptible, droning of my AC, the chugging sound of antiquated AC and the hypnotic monotony of snoring lulled me to sleep for almost a week... Tonight, I'm looking forward to finally being by myself and basking in the glory of isolation, at least for the night.

Naks! Parang intro ng soft erotic novel. Haha! Nope, I'm just looking forward to FINALLY sleeping in my own bed after almost one week of island-hopping adventure. Yehey!

Anyway, I won't make this long. Eto na po yung ibang pics. Kainis. Fafi Cito still hasn't given me a copy of all the pics. I'll just bug him to his death. Haha! Good night!

No comments: